January 30, 2008

Jada 7 months old


Some of the things Jada has been doing

- Started crawling at about 6 1/2 months
- Sits back up by herself after laying down( does that make sense?)
- Love to play patty cake
- Loves Isaiah -he makes her laugh
- cries every time I go out of the room
- babbles all the time saying mama

8 comments:

Bianca said...

She is sooo adorable! It's so much fun to see her and Bella grow up together!

M Sheppard said...

No way!!!!! She is too cute, Camille. Jeff said good thing she doesn't take after "Fish" in looks. I miss you guys. This Blog is a good idea... I can see you more often!

Shelby said...

Oh Camille, she is so darling! I need to come see her, she is too cute!

Beckey said...

She is so sweet! She has changed a lot since August!

scott and jessica doman said...

hello!!!! I didnt even know you got a new blog! Its so cute. how are you?

Lori said...

Those pictures are so cute - I want a little one! Stupid question - how did you get the pictures in a block like that?

Chelsie said...

I can't believe she is crawling! Ah...she needs to come show her cousin Cooper some moves!

Natalie said...

It's fun to hear what things she us up to these days. And growing so fast!!