February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenny


Buck & Jen @ Buck & Dawn's
wedding dinner April 2005


Jillian & Jenny Halloween 2006


Savannah , Jen, & Colby at
Savannah's 8th Birthday party


December 2006 Phoenix AZ picking oranges
side note- They are the best oranges ever :)



Happy Birthday Jenny
Now you're older than me :0)
Have fun today!! We love you

6 comments:

Lori said...

Jenny - do you ever read this? Happy Birthday! Have a good one - stay in touch!

Chelsie said...

Happy Birthday Jen! It's crazy to see her with long hair...I guess I'm just so used to it being short now! I've never tried oranges from AZ, I'll have to do that next time I'm there!

Bianca said...

It's birthday mania!! haha j/k. You have a beautiful family, Camille.

scott and jessica doman said...

how are you? i love the update!

Danielle said...

cute pictures mom

Natalie said...

Like seeing the "through the years" pictures. Really fun, Camille!