April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday 4 years ago


I love how he has little feet turned and his hands in his pockets


Isaiah 4 years old

I have not done a flashback for about two months now. So I guess its time.
I love these pictures of him and his blonde hair. His hair is getting darker each year. He is always so willing to help with anything I ask him. I love going on field trips with him because on the bus he sits by me and puts his head on my arm. The girls on the other hand sit with their friends and don't even acknowledge me. (maybe he is a mommas boy) Isaiah loves to play every sport and likes to tease his sisters sometimes. He loves to play with Jada. She gets so excited when she sees him. He can make her laugh uncontrollably. He is such a good little boy. Oh I love him so much.

10 comments:

Shelby said...

That's the Isaiah I remember so well! He is so adorable! Cute post! I love the flashbacks!

Beckey said...

That is how I remember him too, his hair has gotten so dark as he grows! He was always such a sweet boy. Travis used to always say "If we ever have a boy I want him to be like Isaiah". I'm sure Mason will be sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Those are fun pictures of Isaiah. I can't beleive how time flies. He is a cute kid - glad he's a good helper too :)

Unknown said...

Hi Camille, what an adorable little boy!! Isn't it hard to see them grow up. Sometimes I wish I could have back the days when my 2 oldest were that little, and just enjoy them.

Bianca said...

He is such a little heartbreaker!!

scott and jessica doman said...

cute!!! thanks so much for helping me fix my blog!!! ur the best!

Lori said...

How cute! He looks totally different from the newer picture on the right!

Valorie Johnston said...

Wow, he is so BLOND! He's such a cutie... ALL OF YOUR KIDS ARE!!!

Tausha said...

oh-he is so cute-and the oh so famous line-they get so big so fast.
I think that you should post more often. I know that life gets crazy-but i want to know more of what is going on.
So-get on it would ya-i know that you have absoulately nothing else to do