A few weeks ago Jada started pulling herself up to
everything. She can get down by herself with the exception
of a few places (see below). Notice the one on the right she
looks just like her dad glued to the T.V. watching him play
a game.
everything. She can get down by herself with the exception
of a few places (see below). Notice the one on the right she
looks just like her dad glued to the T.V. watching him play
a game.
But if you notice the one on the left above and the two
below she gets herself up and then she can't get down
so she cries or screams until you come and get her. I guess
she doesn't want to fall.I know it is a ton of pictures of her
doing the same thing but I couldn't decide so sorry. But
I guess the mom always likes all of them.
have their jobs done (sweep floor) She eats everything off
the floor like a little dog. It is so disgusting. I tell her and
show her how to open her mouth and she clamps it closed
as tight as she can. I like the stage when they aren't mobile.
Because then you don't have to follow them around.
11 comments:
you and chris make the cutest kids! Jada is darling! Oh what fun you will have right? At least you know what you are in for with the next stage. super cute!
She's such a smart little girl and SO stinkin cute! I love the new pics of your kids on the side...they all look so good
I love the 1st one of her on the stairs, her face is so pretty! She is growing up too fast! And I don't think you put up too many pics! They are all cute! And I had to laugh at the one of her watching Chris play games! My parents have a pic of me in my swing watching TV that is just like that!
she is a DOLL!
I can't believe she is that BIG! Just seems like yesterday that you had her. And definitely not to many pics! POST MORE please!
She is growing SOOOOOO fast! That adjustment to them finally being mobile is a killer for me too. Kennedy is now trying to crawl out of her crib - help! Great photos.
I love the pics! They are so much fun and she is a doll! I can't believe she is already pulling herself up on everything...walking soon??! Yeah
LOL! Babies are fun, huh. I can't wait to come over to see her "sweep" your floor :D
Ha, I just noticed the red shirt she is wearing in the couch pic...Halle has the same one! Must be Old Navy!
She is so cute! Emma would stick everything in her mouth, too. Except she would come up to me and without asking spit all the stuff in her mouth in my hand. You gotta love them though, right?
Camille - I think she is absolutely darling. I love seeing her every Sunday. Isn't it about time for another visit? Maybe this time I won't be so out of it that I barely remember it!
Post a Comment