Just to let you all know that I'm finally going through all my boxes. It's about time, I've lived here for 9 months. Plus it's been in storage for over a year. So I thought I would let you know about it first. Come over and get it before I take it to the DI.
One man's junk is a another man's treasure
A few of the things I have are -
over the door pantry rack, a box full of baskets, craft stuff, blow up rectangle swimming pool, mirror, tripod, stroller, car seat, tons of picture frames, coats, clothes, cake pans, puzzles, keyboards,utensil set, microwave, unfinished wood projects , and junk. I will be listing a ton more stuff later tonight. So if you or anyone you know needs anything.
PLEASE COME AND GET IT. Leave a comment or call me if you want a certain thing. I had Alexis start taking pictures of everything but there was to much stuff. If you want a picture of it, let me know.
March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Oh my lawsy!! I need to come over and see all this stuff! Especially that blow up swimming pool, how fun would that be this summer! Maybe we'll have to swing by and check out your stuff and your new house. Email me and let me know a good time for you. Btoyn@comcast.net PS I saw your cute dad today....I love that man
Camille -
Have a yard sale! So, seriously wanna trade come get some binky clips and I'll come get some junk. I love RUMMAGING!
I want to come look! Do you mind if I come later today? I'll call you and see.
Sounds like you are purging like crazy. We must both have that on the brain. I have been working down in my bsmt all day! It sure gets a load off your mind - hun? How sturdy is the tripod??? Email me :)
Wow I am so proud of you and all by yourself??? I should come up there again and help that was fun to help you last time! I don't know when I will see you again but I wouldn't mind some picture frames if you are just going to Di them...and I for sure want to buy some of those headbands from you! I love having a girl, she is so much fun to get all dolled up!
Hey, I commented yesterday and it didn't take it - what I said was sell it on craig's list and then come to Vegas with all your extra dough!
i wanna come over! Really-call me and tell me when i can come! PS save me some GOOD stuff! we are going to take a girls road trip to vEGAS in April some time-so save some money and we will all go and stay with Lori and LeeAnn. I am serios. Me, Mom and Shawni are really going to go so plan and we'll chat
I need to do what you are doing! I wish I was there and maybe we could just trade some stuff!
So, I really could use some cake pans. In fact, I was going to go buy some this week. I won't be in church today, but if you still have them, let me know and I'll come get them.
camilley! I need the microwave over the door storage thing, the stroller and car seat (just kidding not yet on the last two, but someday!) :) You're crazy for gettin rid of all that!
Did you get buried in all of your junk and that's why I haven't seen or heard from you in like 2 WEEKS???
by the way....the anonymous comment was me (Joni)
haha very funny! i changed the heading of that blog. anyway how do u get it so that people have to type in the word verifi. to make a comment?
Camille,
I found your bolg from Keeley's blog. WOW! The girls have realy grown up! Don't need any "treasures" but would love to get togehter sometime.
Marianne
CAMILLE -
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
When you gonna update?..
You better not let grandma Dickson see this!! she has enough of it!! haha just kidding
Post a Comment