April 21, 2008

UNPLUG AND PLAY WEEK

Check back in a few weeks I am going to play.

15 comments:

Erin said...

Camille, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and yes I remember you! You family is adorable and your little one is getting so big. I think we were pregnant at the same time! I am sure I will check back in to see how you are doing! Keep in touch!
Erin

Beckey said...

Hey, are you back yet??? I need an update! We leave in 32 days!!! Can't wait to see you!

Valorie Johnston said...

When you coming back!... I miss your blogs!

Natalie said...

Hey camille - it's time to "plug back in" so we can see what you are up to....

Lori said...

Okay it's been about 8 weeks - give or take a few. It's time to quit hiding...

Lettie B. said...

You're really not coming back to us, are you? ;)

Lori said...

Okay Camille, seriously!

Chelsie said...

Come back to the computer! I miss your posts!

Anonymous said...

Cammile you need to post sometime! or are you never coming back? If that is your problem... talk to my aunt Mckenzie! She hardly ever posts and sometimes Bailee goes a long time without too!

-Madison B.

Beckey said...

LOL, I had to read Madison's comment. I seriously had no idea she left that comment! Funny. Thanks for hanging out with us tonight, we had tons of fun. Too bad we didn't take any pictures...you could've blogged about it!!! :) Just kidding!
Seriously though, it's okay that you have quit blogging while we have been here this summer but when we leave to go back, I'll need an update once in a while!

Lori said...

What have you been up to? Did you lose your computer? I hope all is well with you, of course I wouldn't know since you don't update! Anyway, I'm not sure if you read this anymore but if you do, you have been tagged by me. Enjoy! It might get you back in the blogging world!

Tammy said...

Hey Camille, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. It's fun to look at your's and see your cute family. You do need to do an update so we can see what you've been up to.

Camille said...

MOM u need to update your blog! come on mommy !!!! you know you want to update it !! Get ON the computer! Because its PLUG IN WEEK!!!

♥your favoritest daughter (Danielle) HA HA !

Beckey said...

Camille, it's not "unplug and play YEAR" is it? I got your family picture in the mail and I guess that will have to do...for now! Miss you guys...we were thinking about you guys on New Years Eve and talking about how we used to spend that night with your family and play Boggle! Hope you had a great holiday, I'll call you when the kids go back to school! Love ya and miss ya!

Beckey

P.S. Happy late Birthday Chris!!!

horsesaytheresay said...

Camille you are the best helper a gal could ever have!!! Thank you for the great care you show to all you work with... being a MOM is the biggest job ever and you set such a wonderful example... plus you give so much to folks out side your home. Much Love!