February 1, 2008

Flashback Friday 2.1




My cousin Collette always does this on Friday and I always look forward to looking at it. (I hope she doesn't mind if I do it also) The top one I was 1 year old, look at all that hair that my dad has. Chris' black and white picture is of his passport when he came to the United States. He was 2 years old. Bottom pics- Chris was probably 18 months to 2 years old. I'm not exactly sure how old I was. maybe 3 Sorry for the bad quality on the pictures but I guess that was the quality 30+ years ago.

9 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, you are blogging! Keep it up! I love the idea of Flashback Friday also, I may have to do something similar every once in a while...

Bianca said...

Look at those curls! No wonder you guys have cute kids :D

Lettie B. said...

Bring on the old stuff & copy away. :) We have a few pictures kicking around in my mom's old albums of both you and Bill with your masses of curls. I like the pictures of Chris. He sort of looks exactly the same (I know that is contradictory, but I don't know hoe else the phrase it.)

Shelby said...

k, that picture top left is Isaiah! Exactly! Those pictures are adorable, I just can't get over how much you look like Isaiah, or I guess how much Isaiah looks like you! and I'm coming up this week, you just tell me what day...

Beckey said...

Maddie thought the bottom picture of Chris was Alexis, I had to laugh cause I knew from the 1st second it was Chris! He looks exactly the same but bigger! Your pictures of you are so cute too!

Chelsie said...

Camille! I'm so proud you're blogging! I love all your posts...and I must say...Bill with hair is fabulous! Those pics are great...you guys are so cute!

Natalie said...

Great flashbacks, Camille. I loved your curly hair! So cute!!! It is fun to see pictures of Chirs as a little boy too. Keep 'em coming :)

The Teuschers said...

I guess you weren't kidding about having curly hair. I love that picture!
Maybe you should update your blog more than once a month, what else could you be doing that's more important than blogging??? :)

Anonymous said...

CHANGE YOUR BLOG!